Rainwater Collector for tanks up to 1000 Litres
The Superfill is an effective way to capture rain water directly from your down pipe. Ideal for small urban tank sites such as homes and flats.
The hassle free way of collecting rainwater in to a small water tank or rain barrel.
The Superfill is designed to yield and filter a small amount of water from the downpipe, once the tank or barrel is full the Superfill then acts as an overflow and diverts the water back down the downpipe. During the wet winter months switch it off and divert all rainwater away from the tank.
The filter is designed to prevent leaves from getting in to your barrel or water tank.
Size (W x H): 115mm x 130mm
For rainwater tanks & barrels up to 1000 Litres
- For downpipe sizes 65 & 80mm
- 3/4″ outlet to the side with hose and tank connection
- With sieve as foliage guard
- Prevents your rainwater tank from overflowing
- Easy to set from summer to winter operation
- Recommended for roof surfaces up to 50sqm